Who we are
Crea8 Sustainability™ is a trademark of PacificLight and we reserve the right to amend the conditions of use herein. We provide access on the basis that we exclude all representations, and warranties to the extent permitted by law.
Personal data refers to any information about a person from which such person can be identified. It includes all personal data provided to us by you in any feedback or enquiries submitted online or via physical form. Personal data we may collect includes, without limitation, of any person:
- School and level
- Date of Birth
- Contact number
- Email addresses
- last 4 alphanumeric characters of NRIC/FIN number; and/or
We also collect and store information on your preferences by way of cookies during your visit to our website. Please refer to the section below on cookies.
Use, Collection and Disclosure of Personal Data
- for the reason you have provided it to us (e.g. to respond to your query )
- to verify your identity
- to register for any Crea8 Sustainability competition
- to inform and correspond with you regarding any announcement of the winners of any Crea8 Sustainability competition
- to notify you of any Crea8 Sustainability prize presentation event(s), the collection or delivery of prizes
- if you have so consented, to receive updates on Crea8 Sustainability and information regarding our company such as any promotions or events
- to grant royalty-free license for the use of you or your ward’s submission
- for law enforcement purposes; and/or
- for the purpose of complying with any legal requirement
Where you are submitting personal data which is not your own, you confirm that you have the authority at law, whether as a parent, guardian or an authorized person, to submit such personal data on behalf of the individual that such personal data pertains to.
You shall ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. If there is a change to any personal data, including your contact information such as your home address, email address or telephone number, please promptly update us on such change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used to improve our website’s functionality by gathering and storing information about user preferences. This will help us to serve you better. You may disable cookies by changing the setting on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access or use certain features on our website.
Personal Data Security
We take reasonable measures to safeguard your personal data in our possession from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, medication, disposal, or similar risks.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Whilst security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. In the event there is any breach of the protection or security of your personal data, we shall notify you no later than 72 hours from such occurrence.
This website may contain links to third-party websites where the data protection and privacy practices may be different from ours. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these other websites and we encourage you to refer to the privacy statement of these websites.
Retention of Personal Information
We shall only retain your personal data as long as there are continuing purpose(s) for doing so. Where such purposes no longer exist, we shall cease to retain your personal data by either deleting or anonymising your personal data.
Transfers of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
We generally do not transfer your personal data overseas. However, if we do so, we shall obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under PDPA.
Contacting Us – Enquiry, Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to:
- enquire on this policy
- withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data; and/or
- obtain access and make corrections to your personal data update your personal information with us or wish to make an application concerning your personal information.
You may withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by giving us reasonable notice to process your request and for us to notify you of the consequences of your withdrawal.
If withdrawing your personal data affects our ability to either:
- process your registration for any Crea8sustainability competition; and/or
- address the issue for which you have contacted us,
We shall notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that despite your withdrawal of consent under paragraph 13, we may be entitled to continue to retain, use and disclose your personal data where such retention, use, and disclosure without consent is permitted or required by law.
Last Updated: 24 November 2020