2021 Crea8 Sustainability Competition
Now in its 6th year, the 2021 Crea8 sustainability competition aimed to inspire students to promote a sustainable lifestyle and be the catalyst for change.
The theme of the 2021 Crea8 Sustainability competition supported the reduction in waste by giving recycled materials a new lease of life by turning them into art, models and everyday objects. The winning entries on display showed how creativity can go hand-in-hand with a passion for the environment.
Secondary Level Competition
- Winner, Lower SecondaryLim Jun Keat Shawn & Muhammad Hifni Bin Mohammad HafizCompassvale Secondary School
- 1st Runner-up, Lower PrimaryRaydon Kheh & Caylan LohAng Mo Kio Secondary School
- 2nd Runner-up, Lower SecondaryMasayu Syarah Zakirah Binte Masagoes Raiza & Nurqistina Binte AbdullahCompassvale Secondary School
- Winner, Upper SecondaryDavid Koh Qi Zhi & Vishnu ShivashankarAng Mo Kio Secondary School
- 1st Runner-up, Upper SecondaryChong Kar Hee, Millard Ang Wei Ze & Chua Xuan TingNan Chiau High School
- 2nd Runner-up, Upper SecondaryGrace Kwan Jia Qi, Kew Ling Wei & Li JiayiNan Chiau High School