- PacificLight’s My First Skool Competition (“the Competition”) is open to all Nursery, Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2 level students currently enrolled in any My First Skool preschool.
- All entries must be submitted by 5:00 pm on Friday, 4 September 2020 to crea8sustainability.sg/mfs-competition
- Submission will only be considered successful once all required details have been submitted and an image of the child’s artwork has been uploaded to the registration portal. Parents are required to acknowledge and consent to their child’s participation in the competition.
- Submission requirements:
- The child’s artwork must be original, created directly and personally by the participant. Direct copying or imitating another person’s work is not considered an original submission.
- The artwork must be drawn on standard A4 drawing paper in portrait.
- The artwork can be completed with either crayons, colouring pencils or marker pens.
- A photograph of the student’s artwork must be submitted in the following format:
- File Type: JPEG/JPG/ PDF
- File size: not to exceed 10MB
- PacificLight reserves the right to reject any submission that is not considered original and disqualify the submission from the Competition.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, the participant hereby grants PacificLight an unlimited worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, prepare derivative works of any and all submitted works in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world in connection with PacificLight’s purposes including but not limited to its advocacy of sustainable energy use. Any use will be non-commercial and participants will be credited alongside their artwork.
- The participant retains all copyright to his or her original submission.
- By submitting an entry, a participant agrees that PacificLight may use his or her name, age and pre-school centre for the sole purpose of identifying him or her as the creator of the submission.
- Any false representation, erroneous information, or violation of these rules and regulations or general objectives of the Competition (such as helping the child develop the submission), will result in disqualification of the participant.
- Each participant may only submit one entry to the Competition.
- Entries will be judged based on the participants’ originality, creativity and relevance to the theme.
- The entries will be reviewed by a judging panel. The judges’ decisions are final.
- The Competition is open to students aged 4-6yrs currently enrolled at My First Skool preschool as a Nursery, K1 or K2 student. Entries will be categorised by the calendar year of birth.
- Prizes for each category are as follows
- Winner – Certificate of Award and $30 book voucher
- First Runner Up – Certificate of Award and $25 book voucher
- Second Runner Up – Certificate of Award and $20 book voucher
- 2 x Merit – Certificate of Award and $15 book voucher
- Winners will be notified via email by 14 September 2020 and will be required to provide the original art piece by 18 September 2020. PacificLight will return all artwork submissions by 30 November 2020. Original artwork should be sent to:
Ms Sandra Au, Corporate Communications Executive
8 Jurong Town Hall Road
#12-01/06 The JTC Summit, Singapore 609434
- The prize presentation will be held in Q3, 2020. The date, time and venue for the prize presentation will be provided to the winners nearer to the date.
- For any queries, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If your query is not listed, please send an email to email@example.com
- The Competition is not open to the children/wards of PacificLight Power Pte Ltd or PacificLight Energy Pte Ltd employees or supporting partners.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, participants hereby represent and warrant that the submission does not and shall not infringe any copyright or any other relevant rights of any party or third party.